Providing positive outcomes for youth
Sycamore Canyon Academy provides a safe high school environment where students develop their skills with the help of supportive faculty and staff. Our graduates get jobs, succeed in school and return to alumni events, proud to tell us of what they have accomplished.
In order to be effective, we have learned that partnerships work best, and we embrace the fact that our services will continue to evolve according to the latest research, state initiatives and the needs of the young men we serve. We have expanded the services we offer to increase family engagement, and have embraced trauma-responsive care. We work to bring hope, independence and citizenship to future generations.
- Clinical services include substance use interventions, emotional regulation and coping skills
- Cultural activities cultivate youth’s sense of self and the world
- Sycamore Canyon Academy offers 8 hours of accredited high school education to students each day
- Project-based learning prepares students for the 21st century workplace
- Family contacts, home passes and meaningful community service connect students to their communities
- Strengths-based programming and evidence-based practices provide youth with life-long skills